Tuesday 12 June 2007

Moving forward...

I have not had too much time lately to devote to painting.I have tried a combination of photocopying and hand drawing/painting for the regimental standards. This working quite well. I hope to photograph some units very soon.
I am wading thru documentation on Tradgardland's army especially the issues of recruitment and maintance. This involves the Duchy craft guilds taking responsibility for individual regiments and I will post when I have further details.
The templates available have encouraged me to post my uniform scheme very soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'll look forward to seeing them.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Templates of uniforms, drawings of flags... no better way to have us holding our breath, and yourself feeling encouraged to paint8
    Cheers,
    Jean-Louis

    ReplyDelete