Tuesday 12 July 2011

The Brigadier writes...







I have enjoyed working in the garden this afternoon as well as continuing the ECW Charge chat on OSW...





Andy of Old Glory kindly sent me the article from over 50 years ago that began this chat/planning/adapting of the Charge rules for the mid 17th Century. I thought you might enjoy seeing the article for yourself-

Whilst I laboured in the intermittent sun my thoughts drifted off to an imaginary Scottish glen in 1639, now where did I put my pad and paper?

2 comments:

  1. One of my long-term projects is the ECW. I've been collecting various books and rule sets but haven't found one of the latter that "sings" to me . . . not yet.

    So I'll be interested in following your thoughts on this subject.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have found a new period.

    ReplyDelete