Saturday 8 October 2011

Update from the Duchy

Morning all! Up with coffee here on Saturday morning.Jan and the girls commence two weeks off school today ( which they are most certainly ready for) and I will have my half term week starting next weekend. It has been a very busy week with parent's nights at school and myriad other tasks there too. I am tired and looking forward to a week off very much. Still the weekend is here .I got up with the good intention of painting some lead but am not awake enough yet...
It has been busy of late here in Tradgardland. Jan had another 3 month check up on Wednesday with her consultant and I am delighted to say all continues to go well. Our next visit in January will mark a year off treatment.
Two weeks ago I nearly had the pleasure of meeting up with Jim from Syldavia but circumstances prevailed against us. Jim has very kindly lent me some 28mm Syldavian troops to "kick start" my Borduria v Syldavia project. Photos and further info soon I hope.Further coffee calls so I shall break off here.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, and I have just arrived at work. Heigh ho, enjoy your day and forthcoming break.
    cheers-Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan,

    I've made a little announcement regarding our Grand Plan over at my place.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete