Sunday 26 April 2015

No longer a Duke of the Stone Age

Readers of this blog know my penchant for simple rules and old school gaming -on the whole.
But no longer!
Yesterday I popped by one of my favourite blogs-
http://ilivewithcats.blogspot.co.uk/
I read there about a pike and shot game for the ipad. I downloaded it today and it seems great fun some far, I have had little time to devote to it. It reminds me of old battle maps and gridded games. I look forward to trying it out more later today.
p.s don't worry normal gaming service will resume shortly

3 comments:

  1. There's no shame in that chief. Glad you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a fun little game. Another very like it is great battles medieval.
    Again, grid based and the longbows are deadly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! Video games have come a long way since I played Borodino - or rather, tried to play Borodino. ;)

    ReplyDelete